Dubai, a rich city in the United Arab Emirates with beautiful sceneries, is one of the top spots for overseas workers because of its rich economy. It is known for its modern architecture, luxurious shopping malls, and nightlife. How about if you take yoga in such a beautiful city like Dubai? Then most probably you are in a lovely situation because you can reap the excellent benefits of yoga without the need to go to the province and seclude yourself from modern society.
If you want to take your yoga experience to the next level and would want to become a yoga teacher in the future, then this is probably an excellent place for you to stay. It does not matter if you wish to stay in Dubai in a long-term or for good because the place is equipped with a lot of wonderful yoga schools that you can choose from.
Yogafirst Sports Services
For a decade already Yoga First has provided an efficient 200-hour YTT to its students which helped them to transform themselves into effective teachers and know themselves better. In this school, you will absolutely know how to mingle with a multi-cultural environment and practice yoga peacefully. You will be provided with the materials, kind and welcoming expert teachers, and a nice environment to spark up your learning.
There will be no discrimination in terms of nationality, age, body type, and etc. A lot of graduates from this school became positive thinkers and have discovered themselves more to a whole new level. After graduation, you will become a certified Yoga Alliance instructor which will help you build a rewarding career opportunity in yoga.
- Cost: 2287 USD
- Training Length: intensive
- Yoga Style: Flow Yoga, Fitness Yoga, Spiritually-Oriented Yoga, Specialty Yoga, Alignment Yoga, and Gentle Yoga
- Website: http://www.yogafirst-me.com
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/YogafirstMiddleEast/
1000 Petaled Lotus School of Yoga
The continued revision in their curriculum to improve and give out their best every time they handle students is truly extraordinary. They have been in the yoga industry for a long time already. By creating a safe and open setting environment they are making everything easier for the students to learn to result in higher efficiency.
Their curriculum is shaped upon leadership and creativity to bring out the best of each of their students. As a result, the students who graduated from their training have the edge to teach or even create their own training centers in the future. Furthermore, they also provide nice amenities to their students such as valet parking, equipment needed, and many more.
- Cost: 13,700 AED (Early bird 12,200 AED)
- Training Length: 3 months(4 days per week)
- Yoga Style: Spiritually-Oriented Yoga, Specialty Yoga, Gentle Yoga, Fitness Yoga, and Alignment Yoga
- Website: https://www.1000petaledlotus.com
- Facebook page: http://facebook.com/1000petaledlotus
Trident Wellness Centre LLC
The combination of in-house teachers and guest teachers from various yoga schools is one of the main assets of this school. They see to it that there is always uniqueness on the modules that they are teaching to promote an interactive learning environment.
The authenticity of their modules and how they roll it out to their students is really spectacular to ensure the utmost absorption of knowledge as possible. They are the largest and leading school that is located in Marina Bay in Dubai.
- Cost: 8,500 to 11,500 AED
- Training Length: 2 ½ months
- Yoga Style: Spiritually-Oriented Yoga, Specialty Yoga, Gentle Yoga, Fitness Yoga, and Alignment-Oriented Yoga
- Website: https://www.136point1.ae/
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/tridentwellness/
Yoga is considered a career of a lifetime because it brings out the better version of you and at the same time earns a decent living from it. This is why Kaya Yoga is right here to provide you an award-winning experience. They have been integrating a deeper inner journey for you to find out the different traditional yoga philosophies and techniques that can transform your life.
The school focuses on the therapeutic approach of yoga to give yourself some healing and at the same time equip yourself with the knowledge that you can use in teaching.
- Cost: 3,000 USD (2,500 USD early bird)
- Training Length: 7 weeks (2 to 3 days per week with 3 days evaluation)
- Yoga Style: Spiritually-Oriented Yoga, Specialty Yoga, Gentle Yoga, and Alignment-Oriented Yoga
- Website: https://kayayogalifestyle.com
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kaya-Yoga/323709084009
Do you know?
Most of the people come to Goa for their yoga teacher training as the cost is less than half in comparison to doing it in Dubai and that also inclusive of meals and room. What are you waiting for? Sign up today for our Goa yoga teacher training.