Prerequisite: You Must have Completed Principles of Ayurveda Course
You can buy the Bundle of Principle of Ayurveda Course + Advanced Concepts of Ayurveda at Discounted Price Below
9 Downloadable Resources
You will get PDF Notes for each Chapter designed as per the needs of students.
25 Hours of
You will get our FULL on-site training in an Online form and you can complete it on your own time.
Detailed lectures on Shad Kriyakala, Concept of Ama, Strotas, Rasa, Virya, Vipaka, Management of Vata, Pita and Kapha Dosha, Immunity.
Access & Support
You will get full lifetime access to all the videos and course materials. We are always here to support our alumni. You will get 12 Months of support from our teachers and mentors.
Siddhi Yoga is often described as a family, so along with your Yoga Alliance Certification, you’ll also take away an international network known for its warmth that will support you for years to come
As a graduate of Siddhi Yoga, you can confidently take this course for 25 hours of continuing education with Yoga Alliance, non-contact hours.
Learn With Real Ayurvedic Doctor
You’ll be learning from a Practicing Ayurvedic Doctor (E-RYT200) with years of experience and not just a yoga teacher.
Dr. Vikas Kumar Sangotra
Master of Asana & Teaching Techniques
Dr. Vikas Kumar Sangotra was born in a family where Ayurveda was practiced in the day to day life. His real journey in the world of Ayurveda started in 2003 when he started his Graduation in Ayurveda Medicine and Surgery (B.A.M.S) from one of the oldest and eminent university in North India.
Graduating with Flying colours and at the top of his class in university in 2009, he was awarded GOLD MEDAL in the honorable presence of the then President of India, Mr. Pranab Mukherjee. After his graduation he did Post Graduation in Ayurveda Medicine (M.D. INTERNAL MEDICINE) with his research work on male infertility and role of Ayurveda Medicine, which further enhanced his skills in Ayurveda research and studies.
He additionally completed his 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training in 2015. Since then he regularly practices and teaches yoga along with his Ayurveda workshops. He is Certified E-RYT 200 from Yoga Alliance, USA. He is the student of Dr L Mahadevan from whom he learnt the art of Gunna Siddhanta and was exposed to wide range of clinical cases and panchakarma.
He worked for 5 years as Assistant Professor in the Department of Medicine at one of the famous Ayurveda Medical College & Hosp in Punjab, North India. Here he delivered many lectures on teaching Ayurveda to budding students and doctors. His zest and passion for Ayurveda took him to an ancient Art of Diagnosis, Nadi Chikitsa ( Pulse Diagnosis) where he completed a certified course in Nadi chikitsa and started practicing Nadi Pariksha.
He did the advanced Panchkarma from one of the pioneer Joint Research Institute in Kerala, South India in “KERALA SPECIALITY TREATMENTS AND PANCHKARMA based on ASHTAVAIDYA TRADITION”. He enhanced his clinical skills on his path of Ayurveda by learning the art of Marma Chikitsa.
He developed his Ayurveda understanding on the principle of Guna Siddhanta which gave him in depth knowledge of Ayurveda.
What You’ll Learn From Our Training
Chapter 1 Shadkriya Kala (6 Stages of Pathway of Disease), Ayurveda Concept of Diseases Manifestation
- What is Shadkriya Kala?
- Why or how is it Important?
- What are Six Types?
- Understanding Each Stage and their Symptoms?
- Treatment Approach and Management Protocols for Different Stages of Shadkriya Kala item four
Chapter 2 Concept of Ama (Mother / Root of Most Ailments in the Human Body)
- What is Ama?
- How Ama is formed?
- Qualities of Ama?
- Concept of Agni and Ama?
- What are the ama causing factors?
- Difference Between ama and Kapha?
- General Symptoms of Ama
- How Ama Influences/Impact the Body?
- How Ama Influences the Doshas?
- How to Assess Your Ama Level or Ama Test?
- How to Balance Ama dosha?
Chapter 3 Concept of Strotas (Channels) in the Management of Disease
- What is Strotas?
- How Strotas Look Like?
- Understanding Strotas
- How are Strotas formed?
- What are the functions of Strotas?
- Importance of Strotas How Many Types of Strotas?
- Strotas and Their Understanding as Well as Functionality
- Relation Between Strotas and Root
- Strotas and its Roots Components of Strotas
- Causes of Strotas Dushti
- How to Assess Your Strotas Dushti?
- How Strotas can be Kept in a Healthy and Good State?
Chapter 4 Role/Understanding of Rasa (Taste), Virya(Potency), Vipaka(Post Digestion Impact) in Balancing of Vitiated Dosha
- What is Rasa?
- Types of Rasa
- What is Vipaka?
- Types of Vipaka Six Taste and Their Vipaka
- What is Virya?
- Types of Virya Comparative Virya Analysis of Various Taste
- What is Prabhava?
- Understanding Prabhava and its Importance
Chapter 5 Basic Secrets Behind Balancing of Unbalanced State of Doshas
- Concept of Similar and Opposite
- Relative Hierarchy of Rasa Vipaka, Virya and Prabhava
- Utilization of Rasa Virya, Vipaka, and Prabhava in Practical Approach
- Impact on Single Dosha
- Impact on Double Dosha Combinations
- Impact on Triple Dosha
Chapter 6 Fundamental and Golden Approach in the Management of Vitiated Vata Dosha
- Common Disorders Caused by Vata
- General Approach for Vata Management
- A specific approach for Vata Management
- Management of Sama Vata and Nirama Vata
- Herbs for Sama Vata and Nirama Vata
- Common Herbs for Vata Affecting Bone Diseases
- Golden Milk and its Importance
Chapter 7 Fundamental and Golden Approach in the Management of Vitiated Pitta Dosha
- Common Disorders Caused by Pitta
- General Approach for Pitta Management
- Specific Approach for Pitta Management
- Management of Sama Pitta and Nirama Pitta
- Herbs for Sama Pitta and Nirama Pitta
- Common Herbs for Pitta Dosha Balancing
Chapter 8 Fundamental and Golden Approach in the Management of Vitiated Kapha Dosha
- Common Disorders Caused by Kapha
- Common Disorders Caused by Kapha
- Specific Approach for Kapha Management
- Management of Sama Kapha and Nirama Kapha
- Herbs for Sama Kapha and Nirama Kapha
- Common Herbs for Kapha Dosha Balancing
Chapter 9 Ayurveda Concept of Immunity and How to Enhance Immunity in Current Scenario
- How Agni and Ojas are related to immunity?
- What is Ojas?
- How is Ojas Formed?
- How does Ojas Look Like?
- Properties of Ojas?
- Types of Ojas
- How to Assess that We have Optimum Ojas?
- Symptoms of Decreased Ojas?
- How to Maintain Immunity?
Tracy Watson, Yoga Teacher, United Kingdom
The ayurveda certification course was simple to understand. Siddhi Yoga should be proud as they have incorporated a well balanced understanding of Ayurveda. I found the step by step online course, easy to learn, user friendly and each chapter followed a practical and logical path. The exam questions were clear to comprehend, and I enjoyed learning about this topic immensely. Dr Vikas Kumar Sangotra made the course straight-forward and uncomplicated. Well done Siddhi Yoga – I would highly recommend this course and it compliments my yoga teaching, so I can help my clients even more – great and thank you.”
LIMITED TIME OFFER
100% Secure Checkout
Advanced Concepts of Ayurveda
Here’s What People Are Saying About Our Courses
For 2022 we are a SME500 Singapore Award Winner.
In 2018 we were recognized as one of the Twenty Most Promising Institutes in India.
With over 200 five-star Facebook reviews and 500 YouTube testimonials, we’ll let the students speak for themselves.