200+ Five Star
from 90+ Countries
What’s included in the course?
Digital Training Manual
100 Hours of
Over 240 Video
Siddhi Yoga Online
100 Hours of Yoga
Meet Your Teachers
Sandeep Solanki was born in Mumbai, India and has been studying yoga since 1999. He wanted to explore the effects of yoga from a scientific perspective and pursue optimal health, so he enrolled at the Ishwardas Chunilal Yogic Health Centre (ICYHC).
At the ICYHC, Sandeep earned an Advanced Diploma in Yoga Education and completed additional training in acupressure.
In addition to working as a personal yoga and fitness trainer over the years, Sandeep earned a master’s degree in Philosophy and is pursuing a doctorate in Yoga from Mumbai University.
He also holds multiple certifications from Yoga Alliance USA and the Yoga Certification Board, where he also serves as a yoga examiner. As a yoga teacher, Sandeep has taught at universities and in international teacher training programs in USA, Singapore, Bali, and Sri Lanka.
Sandeep prides himself on being a lifelong learner. He believes learning should never stop, and that every teacher is a friend, philosopher, and guide. Yoga is Sandeep’s passion, and he views it as an elixir for all ailments.
Teaching allows Sandeep to create a mindful community of friendship and learning. Yoga motivates him to become a better person and helps him create a sanctuary where those around him can open their hearts to laugh, cry, and love.
He is devoted to the greater path of yoga, beyond the physical practice, and shares it with students enthusiastically. Yoga for Sandeep, is not exercise. It is a way of life.
All Training Modules have clear high quality instructional videos)
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN?
Chair Yoga Asanas
- Grounding Yoga Asanas
- Chair Warm up
- Chair Surya Namaskar
- Chair Core Excercise
- Chair Standing Asanas
- Chair Sitting Asanas
- Chair Supine Asanas
- Chair Shavasana
- Chair Yoga Nidra
- Nadi Shodhana Pranayama
- Sheetali Pranayama
- Seetkari Pranayama
- Bhramari Pranayama
- Kapalbhati Pranayama
- Abdominal Breathing
- Thoracic Breathing
- Cleaning Respiratory Passage
- What is Chair Yoga?
- Why Chair Yoga?
- What do I need?
- How Chair Yoga Can Help?
- Chair Yoga Vs General Yoga
- Adaptations and Modifications in Chair Yoga
- Building Practice
- Joints and Structure
- Flexibility and Strength
- Increase Range of Motion
Chair Yoga for Corporates
Chair Yoga for Ailments
Chair Yoga for Seniors
- How Chair Yoga can be helpful for corporate
- Why there is need for it
- Problems related to prolonged sitting on the chair
- Chair Yoga for Computer Users
- Sedentary Life
- Chair Yoga Routines for Corporate
- Practising Chair Yoga at Work – Pros and Cons
- Digestive System
- Chair Yoga for Stress Management
- Chair Yoga for Balance and Stability
- Chair Yoga for Arthritis
- Chair Yoga for Cervical Spondylitis
- Chair Yoga for Lower Back Pain
- Chair Yoga for Sciatica
- Chair Yoga for Frozen Shoulder
- Chair Yoga for Balance of Energy
- Chair Yoga for Concentration
- Chair Yoga for Migraine
- Chair Yoga for Hypertension
- Chair Yoga for Heart Patient
- Chair Yoga for Arthritis
- Chair Yoga for Bronchial Asthma
- Chair Yoga for Diabetes
- Chair Yoga for Cancer
- Chair Yoga for PCOS/PCOD
- Chair Yoga for Mindfulness
- Chair Yoga for Depression
- Chair Yoga for Alzheimer’s
- Chair Yoga for Parkinson’s Disease
- Chair Yoga for Restorative
- What is Ageing?
- How Chair Yoga can be Helpful for Senior Citizens
- Chair Yoga Routines for Seniors
- Effect of Ageing on Senses
- Effect of Ageing on Respiratory System
- Effect of Ageing on Excretory System
- Effect of Ageing in General at Cellular and Tissue Level
- Effect of Ageing on Circulatory System
- Effect of Ageing on Immune System
- Effect of Ageing on Musco-Skeletal Level
- Effect of Ageing on Endocrine System
- Effect of Ageing on Cancers
- Effect of Ageing on Digestive System
- Effect of Ageing on Nervous System
Why Learn with Siddhi Yoga?
In this age of commercialism, it’s almost impossible to find training courses that offer both depth and affordability.
We’re on a mission to change that.
Top Indian Yoga School
Our best-in-class online courses have touched and improved thousands of lives.
We have also trained 2000+ yoga teachers from 90+ countries in our on-site training.
(All our Certifications are globally recognized and valid lifetime)
Highly Experienced Teachers
Rest assured when you enroll in any of our courses, you are sure to get value beyond your expectations.
In future we plan to introduce more courses to focus on overall well-being.
We are a leading RYS (Registered Yoga School). Our #1 priority here at Siddhi Yoga is your happiness.
Which means we stand by our course 100%, no matter what, no questions asked, no holds barred, no ifs, no ands, no buts.
If you are not happy after your purchase, do let us know within 7 days of purchase and we will refund you 100%. We’re here for you.
ONLINE CHAIR YOGA TEACHER TRAINING CERTIFICATION COURSE | LIMITED TIME OFFER
100% Secure Checkout
Here’s What People Are Saying About Our Courses
For 2022 we are a SME500 Singapore Award Winner.
In 2018 we were recognized as one of the Twenty Most Promising Institutes in India.
With over 200 five-star Facebook reviews and 500 YouTube testimonials, we’ll let the students speak for themselves.