Are you prepared? Have you been thinking about entering the YTT program for some time but you never had any chance? Fortunately, all you have to do is to read this article because you will have an idea of what school to enroll.
South Okanagan Yoga Academy
With over 20 years experience developing a group of emerging future yoga trainers, the huge group of this training center is putting forth 2-week vivid courses or broadened part-time programs for the individuals who can’t manage to undergo full-time programs. You will turn out to be solidly engaged in your yoga practice, breathing exercises, and reflection.
Notwithstanding the style of yoga you are eyeing to learn, the solid foundations you will get in this course will be sufficient to begin your journey with excitement and comprehension.
In some programs, all the yogis that are in the program like you will live and share a typical space where you can plan dinners and appreciate activities together, making an extraordinary connection vibe all through the course.
- Cost: $3200
- Length of Training: 16 days for the period of four months
- Website: https://soyayoga.com
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SOYAYogaTraining/
- Yoga Technique: Hatha
Sivananda implements the traditional way of yoga, this is a definite must experience if you are the yogi that is a thrill-seeker. You will surely learn from the startup to the conclusion of the course.
The Course was planned by Swami Vishnudevananda in 1969 with the vision of spreading harmony through genuine yoga experts and people that are searching the truth.
You will gain real knowledge about yoga logic, in gradual and from the first Akara, experiencing Ukara to the last vibration of Makara making your experience really memorable.
You will be in a classical Ashram, living a Gurukula-based lifestyle where the trainer and Master invest energy and live respectively.
The modules are taught in English and French so that foreigners will have the ability to learn effectively.
- Cost: CAD $3375
- Length of Training: 1 month
- Website: https://www.sivananda.org/
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SivanandaAshramYogaRetreat/
- Yoga Technique: Traditional Hatha
Sattva Yoga Shala
Knowing the significance of the fundamentals of breathing, Bandha, Alignment and Drishti, you will be trained in the primary arrangement of the Ashtanga practice and help you create development towards an advanced knowledge that you can use in educating your future students.
The course is lead by two expert trainers collaborating for over 10 years and inviting prominent guests, to share subjects like esoteric life structures and the mystic of the internal and unobtrusive body, making a major appreciation of your whole self.
If you have an illness that is hindering you from making the most out of life, you will have a high chance of getting healed because of the sacred rituals that you will learn from the course.
- Cost: From 3000$
- Length of Training: 12 weekends over a period of one-year
- Website: http://www.sattvayogashala.com/
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/sattvayogashala/?ref=br_rs
- Yoga Technique: Ashtanga and Vinyasa
Alter your spirit and improve your humility amid this specific time in the wonderful place of Nova Scotia, Halifax. This well-known place alongside the Lake offers weekend classes that will enable you to inquire about and coordinate the exercises without affecting your weekday calendar or obligations.
An extraordinary course to enhance yourself as an efficient Yoga trainer; putting over 100 hours in various teaching strategies and practicum.
Comprehend the examples of class understanding and how to make something remarkable and original. Although there are lots of great Yoga classes globally, what separates this from the rest because the modules in this training are one of a kind and creative.
- Cost: $2950.00 + HST
- Length of Training: 1 weekend a month over 9 months (Summer intensives available*)
- Website: http://www.breathingspaceyogastudio.ca/
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/breathingspacesydney/
- Yoga Technique: Hatha and Ashtanga
Gain proficiency with the essentials of the human body, finding everything about our inner-self and physiology. Master the Art of asana through classes. Train off the mat applying Vedanta rationality in your everyday life, learning and engrossing the classical yogic lessons. Increase the information important to turn into a genuine healer through the Shakti vitality and the Chakras, Pranayama and care.
Select to improve your training intensely or become a motivated Yoga teacher that will bring out the best on your students.
- Cost: $3900 + HST
- Length of Training: Weekends over a 6-month period
- Website: http://balancedlifeyoga.ca/
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/BalancingLifeYoga/
- Yoga Technique: Vinyasa
Influenced profoundly by Yogi Vishvketu, creator of Akhanda Yoga, the proprietors, and educators of Prana studio took motivation, a precedent from the School situated in Rishikesh which an associate school was created offers graduates the chance to instruct Akhanda.
This is an incredible program for those endeavoring to get into the Yoga and Ayurvedic science, in addition to the most sought certification.
This program joins eight weekends held at Prana Yoga studio in Edmonton with a 5-day ashram retreat at the serene Sanctum Retreat Center in Caroline, AB. Amid the retreat, you will get your private room, so they set aside a few minutes for Svādhyāya, a kind of self-study and examination.
- Cost: Tuition: $3345
- Length of Training: 8 weeks plus 5-day retreat
- Website: https://www.pranayogastudio.ca/
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/PranaYogaStudio/
- Yoga Technique: Hatha and Vinyasa
This Yoga training center features warmed classes and Hot Yoga YTTC, you will learn how to integrate dancing into yoga which will make you super fit in no time!
A 200-hour Training Program intended to stimulate your physical body and stir the timid snake of your soul. Settle on the decision between two choices:
1. A 14-day summer intense class; all meals included and plan from 8 am to 9 pm,
2. Winter program where the learning will happen in the weekends for a period of 4 months.
- Cost: Winter program: $3800
- Length of Training: 7 weekends over a 4 month period
- Website: https://poweryogacanada.com/
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/poweryogacanada/
- Yoga Technique: Hot power yoga
Do you know?
For almost the same price as a lot of teacher training around Canada, you can acquire your yoga teacher certification in a topnotch resort in Bali, Indonesia, learning from true Indian yoga masters?
You can also try our one of a kind structured Yoga Alliance Certified 200-Hour teacher training program in Dharamshala @ $1380 USD all-inclusive puts up all the most expert teachers from India, giving students from around the globe to come across an amazing yoga experience.