200+ Five Star
from 90+ Countries
What’s included in the course?
Digital Training Manual
70 Hours of
Over 90 Video
Siddhi Yoga Online
70 Hours of Yoga
Meet Your Teachers
Sandeep Solanki was born in Mumbai, India and has been studying yoga since 1999. He wanted to explore the effects of yoga from a scientific perspective and pursue optimal health, so he enrolled at the Ishwardas Chunilal Yogic Health Centre (ICYHC).
At the ICYHC, Sandeep earned an Advanced Diploma in Yoga Education and completed additional training in acupressure.
In addition to working as a personal yoga and fitness trainer over the years, Sandeep earned a master’s degree in Philosophy and is pursuing a doctorate in Yoga from Mumbai University.
He also holds multiple certifications from Yoga Alliance USA and the Yoga Certification Board, where he also serves as a yoga examiner. As a yoga teacher, Sandeep has taught at universities and in international teacher training programs in USA, Singapore, Bali, and Sri Lanka.
Sandeep prides himself on being a lifelong learner. He believes learning should never stop, and that every teacher is a friend, philosopher, and guide. Yoga is Sandeep’s passion, and he views it as an elixir for all ailments.
Teaching allows Sandeep to create a mindful community of friendship and learning. Yoga motivates him to become a better person and helps him create a sanctuary where those around him can open their hearts to laugh, cry, and love.
He is devoted to the greater path of yoga, beyond the physical practice, and shares it with students enthusiastically. Yoga for Sandeep, is not exercise. It is a way of life.
All Training Modules have clear high quality instructional videos)
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN?
Module 1: Traditional Pranayama
Module 2: Aligning Body, Mind, and Breath
Module 3: The Scientific Aspect of Breath
- Introduction to the Pranayama
- Pranayama Philosophy
- Hatha Yogic Philosophy of Pranayamas
- Historical and Modern Pranayama & Breathwork Traditions
- What is Mindfulness? Definition, Meaning, and Key Features
- The Emergence of Mindfulness Meditation
- A Quick Look at the Relation between Buddhism and Mindfulness – 4 Basics of Mindfulness
- Kayanupassana (Observation of the Body)
- Vedanupassana (Reflecting on Feelings and Sensations)
- Cittanupassana (Contemplating on Mind)
- Dhammanupassana (Rumination of Dhammas)
- Can Mindfulness be used as a Therapy?
- Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR)
- Mindfulness-based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- The Contrast between Mindfulness and Meditation
- Six Inducements that would make you Start Practicing Mindfulness
- Research on Mindfulness and its Relation to Brain Neuroplasticity
- The Necessary Outlook for being Mindful
- Teaching Perspective of The Theory of Mindfulness
- Required Mental Attitude to Grow into Mindfulness
- General Mistakes done by Beginner Mindfulness Practitioners
- The Purpose of Mindfulness Meditation
- How to Train the Physical Body
- Methods of Aligning the Body with the Mind?
- Teaching Perspective of Practice of Mindfulness
Module 4: How to Organize Your Practice
Module 5: What is Mindful or Conscious Breathing
Module 6: Dealing with Obstacles in your Meditation Practice
- Instructions for Sitting Location
- Instructions for Sitting Timing
- Instructions for Sitting Duration
- Preparatory Mindset
- Cultivating Love and Empathy
- How to Plan your Practice
- Teaching Perspective of Organizing the Practice
- What is Mindful Breathing?
- Relationship between Mind and Breath
- Why Breath Awareness is the Initial Stage of Meditation
- Eight Exercises of Mindful Breathing by THICH NHAT HANH
- Locating Breath in the Physical Body
- Teaching Perspective of Mindful Breathing
- The Challenges One Faces while trying to be Mindful and how to Deal with them
- Dealing with Intruding Challenges – 1
- Dealing with Intruding Challenges – 2
- Teaching Perspective of Dealing with Obstacles
Module 7: Conventional Practices of Mindfulness Meditation
Module 8: Non-Conventional Practices of Mindfulness Meditation
Module 9: Mindfulness Teacher Training Resources
- Finding and Managing Breath in Different Areas of the Body
- Abdominal Breathing
- Alternate Nostril Breathing
- Kapalbhati or Fire Breathing
- Heart-Opening Breath Technique
- Breathing with Counts
- Using Breath as an Anchor for Stillness
- What to do When the Mind Starts to Stray?
- Mindfulness Body Scan Meditation for getting in touch with your Body
- Mindfulness Meditation for Developing Sensitivity
- Mindfulness Meditation for Releasing Suppressed Emotions
- PMR Meditation Technique
- Mindful Affirmations for Cultivating Positivity
- Learning How to Build Focus – be in the Moment
- Teaching Perspective of Conventional Mindfulness Practices
- Mindfulness in Regular Chores
- Walking Meditation
- Mindful Walking – Beginner’s Basic
- Waking up – Introduction Practice
- Starting the Day with Gratitude Meditation
- Meditating on Objects
- Loving-Kindness Meditation
- Maitri Meditation or Friendliness Mindfulness
- Karuna Meditation or Compassion Mindfulness
- Mudita Meditation or Appreciation Mindfulness
- Upeksha Meditation or Uneffectated Mindfulness
- Mindful Listening
- Mindful Sleep
- Stare at the Centre Mindfulness
- The Bell Exercise
- Observing Nature and Leaf Mindfulness Exercise
- Musical Mindfulness
- Mindful Eating
- Mindfulness to Ease Strong Emotions
- Five Senses Meditation
- Mindfulness to Ease Psychosomatic Disorders
- Teaching Perspective of Non conventional Mindfulness Practices
- Spiritual Perspective of Mindfulness
- Historical Perspective of Mindfulness
- Social Perspective of Mindfulness
- Teaching Perspective of Mindfulness
- Teaching Methodology
- Goal of Mindfulness
- Money Spent vs Value Gained
- Impact of Mindfulness on Body and Mind
- Impact of Mindfulness on Various Social Demographics
Why Should anyone do Mindfulness Teacher Training
Improves Mental Health:
Mindfulness teacher training can help to improve mental health by teaching techniques for managing stress, anxiety, and negative emotions.
Increases Focus and Concentration:
Mindfulness training can help to improve focus and concentration by teaching techniques for bringing the mind back to the present moment.
Reduces Stress and Promotes Relaxation:
Mindfulness practices can help to reduce stress and promote relaxation by calming the mind and body.
Mindfulness training can help to increase self-awareness and cultivate a sense of presence and self-acceptance.
Mindfulness practices can help to improve communication and relationships by promoting empathy and understanding.
Mindfulness training can help to increase resilience and adaptability by teaching techniques for managing difficult emotions and situations.
Mindfulness practices can help to improve sleep quality by calming the mind and body.
Mindfulness training can help to increase creativity and problem-solving skills by fostering a state of open-mindedness and clarity.
Enhances Physical Health:
Mindfulness practices can have positive effects on physical health by reducing stress and improving immune function.
Mindfulness training can help to increase productivity by improving focus and concentration and reducing distractions.
Why Learn with Siddhi Yoga?
In this age of commercialism, it’s almost impossible to find training courses that offer both depth and affordability.
We’re on a mission to change that.
Top Indian Yoga School
Our best-in-class online courses have touched and improved thousands of lives.
We have also trained 2000+ yoga teachers from 90+ countries in our on-site training.
(All our Certifications are globally recognized and valid lifetime)
Highly Experienced Teachers
Rest assured when you enroll in any of our courses, you are sure to get value beyond your expectations.
In future we plan to introduce more courses to focus on overall well-being.
We are a leading RYS (Registered Yoga School). Our #1 priority here at Siddhi Yoga is your happiness.
Which means we stand by our course 100%, no matter what, no questions asked, no holds barred, no ifs, no ands, no buts.
If you are not happy after your purchase, do let us know within 7 days of purchase and we will refund you 100%. We’re here for you.
ONLINE MINDFULNESS CERTIFICATION COURSE | LIMITED TIME OFFER
100% Secure Checkout
Here’s What People Are Saying About Our Courses
For 2022 we are a SME500 Singapore Award Winner.
In 2018 we were recognized as one of the Twenty Most Promising Institutes in India.
With over 200 five-star Facebook reviews and 500 YouTube testimonials, we’ll let the students speak for themselves.