200+ Five Star
from 90+ Countries
What’s included in the course?
Breathwork and Pranayama
50 Hours of
Over 100 Video
Siddhi Yoga Online
50 Hours of Yoga
Meet Your Teachers
All Training Modules have clear high quality instructional videos)
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN?
Module 1: Traditional Pranayama
Module 2: Aligning Body, Mind, and Breath
Module 3: The Scientific Aspect of Breath
- Introduction to the Pranayama
- Pranayama Philosophy
- Hatha Yogic Philosophy of Pranayamas
- Historical and Modern Pranayama & Breathwork Traditions
- The Concept of Prana
- Pancha Koshas (Five Vital Sheaths)
- The Concept of Chakras
- The Concept of Nadis Prana and Mantra
- 3 Types of Body
- The Vitality of your Breath
- Breathing from Mouth Vs Breathing From Nose
- Mechanism of Pranayama
- Respiration, Ventilation, and Oxygenation
- Slow Breathing and Biomechanics
- Types of Breathing Patterns
- The Impact of Breath on Various Systems
- Research-based on Pranayama
Module 4: Breath and Emotions
Module 5: Preparing for Pranayama and Breathwork
Module 6: Foundational Breathwork
- Relationship between Breathing & Emotions
- Bodily Sensations in Pranayama and Breathwork
- The Role of Guru in Breathwork and Pranayama
- Swara Yoga
- Pre-Pranayama Practices
- What to do Post Pranayama and Breathwork practices
- Yogic Postures to practice Pranayama
- Breathing Practices relevant to Hatha Yoga Asana
- Asanas to Aid Pranayama and Breathwork Practice
- Stretches To Improve Respiration
- Mudras Relevant to Pranayama
- Breath Awareness
- Breath Awareness Breathwork
- Increasing Breath Capacity
- Foundational Breathworks Introduction
- Abdominal or Diaphragmatic Breathing
- Thoracic Breathing or Chest Breathing
- The Clavicle or Collar Breathing
- Yogic Breathing
- Dirgha Swasana or Yogic Breath – II
- Viloma Pranayama
Module 7: Classical Pranayama
Module 8: Secondary Breathworks
Module 9: Pranayama and Breathwork Teaching Applications & Concepts
- Classical Pranayama Introduction
- Nadi Sodhana or Alternate Nostril Breathing
- Kapala Bhati
- Bhramari Pranayama
- Swana Pranayama
- Bhastrika Pranayama
- Surya Bhedana Pranayama
- Chandra Bhedana Pranayama
- Ujjayi Pranayama
- Sheetali Pranayama
- Sheetkari Pranayama
- Kevali Pranayama
- Murcha Pranayama
- Plavini Pranayama
- Secondary Breathwork Introduction
- Samavritti Breath (The 6-6-6 Breathing) or The Equal Breath
- 4-7-8 Breathing for Anxiety and Stress
- Yoga Nidra as Breathwork
- The Shiva Sutra and Vigyan Bhairav Tantra techniques for Vitality
- Abdominal Breathing with respect to Thoracic Breathing
- Restorative Yoga and Breathing
- Yin Yoga and Breathing
- The Air, rLung, and Energy
- Absolute Breath Meditation
- Revitalizing the Breath
- Building an Old Habit
- Connecting Mind, Body, and Soul
Module 10: Disorders, Conditions, and Breathwork Application
- Addiction and its management through Pranayama and Breathwork
- Anxiety and its management through Pranayama and Breathwork
- Brain Fog and its management through Pranayama and Breathwork
- Bronchial Asthma and its management through Pranayama and Breathwork
- Mild cognitive impairment (MCI) and its management through Pranayama and Breathwork
- COPD and its management through Pranayama and Breathwork
- Depression (major depressive disorder) and its management through Pranayama and Breathwork
- Hypertension (high blood pressure) and its management through Pranayama and Breathwork
- Hypotension (low blood pressure), and its management through Pranayama and Breathwork
- Insomnia and its management through Pranayama and Breathwork
- Issues related to libido and its management through Pranayama and Breathwork
- Mind wandering and its management through Pranayama and Breathwork
- Mood Disorders and their management through Pranayama and Breathwork
- Obesity and its management through Pranayama and Breathwork
Why Should anyone do Breathwork and Pranayama Teacher Training
Personal Growth and Self-Improvement:
Breathwork and Pranayama practices can profoundly impact an individual’s physical, mental, and emotional well-being. Learning to teach these practices can help you and others cultivate excellent health, clarity, and peace of mind.
Breathwork and Pranayama are increasingly popular in wellness, yoga, and personal development. Becoming a certified teacher can expand your skill set and offer these practices to a broader audience.
Connection and community:
Teacher training programs offer the opportunity to connect with like-minded individuals who are also passionate about breathwork and pranayama. This can create a strong sense of community and support as you grow and learn together.
A sense of purpose and fulfillment:
Teaching can be a deeply rewarding and fulfilling career path, as you can make a positive impact in the lives of others. By becoming a breathwork and pranayama teacher, you can help others find greater balance and well-being in their lives.
Why Learn with Siddhi Yoga?
In this age of commercialism, it’s almost impossible to find training courses that offer both depth and affordability.
We’re on a mission to change that.
Top Indian Yoga School
Our best-in-class online courses have touched and improved thousands of lives.
We have also trained 2000+ yoga teachers from 90+ countries in our on-site training.
(All our Certifications are globally recognized and valid lifetime)
Highly Experienced Teachers
Rest assured when you enroll in any of our courses, you are sure to get value beyond your expectations.
In future we plan to introduce more courses to focus on overall well-being.
We are a leading RYS (Registered Yoga School). Our #1 priority here at Siddhi Yoga is your happiness.
Which means we stand by our course 100%, no matter what, no questions asked, no holds barred, no ifs, no ands, no buts.
If you are not happy after your purchase, do let us know within 7 days of purchase and we will refund you 100%. We’re here for you.
ONLINE BREATHWORK & PRANAYAMA TEACHER TRAINING CERTIFICATION COURSE | LIMITED TIME OFFER
100% Secure Checkout
Here’s What People Are Saying About Our Courses
For 2022 we are a SME500 Singapore Award Winner.
In 2018 we were recognized as one of the Twenty Most Promising Institutes in India.
With over 200 five-star Facebook reviews and 500 YouTube testimonials, we’ll let the students speak for themselves.