You can find this wonderful country in the eastern portion of the Indochina peninsula in which you can find astonishing beaches. The people in the country are mostly Buddhists and the remaining portion is composed of a large majority of Christian religions.
The population of the country is growing in numbers that is why most Vietnamese uses scooters and motorcycles for transportation. This is the primary reason why this country has been famous for its “motorcycle traffic”. Imagine motorcycles even get traffic despite their size right?
So if you have plans of staying in Vietnam for a little bit longer or want to migrate completely in that country and at the same time want to get a Yoga Teacher Certification then this article is made right just for you!
As we all know finding a teacher training school can be really tough especially if you do not have the idea of where to go and how to find the right ones for you. So let us not delay the excitement now and let’s tackle each school to help you determine what’s the best for you.
Jiva Yoga Saigon by Suzanne Vian
Once you connect your movement with your breathing rest assured that you will have a more sound body. Its founder is aiming to dedicate the school to help people improve their mental and physical health as well. Aside from that, they offer amazing and flexible training for people who are aspiring to finish up their Yoga Teacher course.
Upon training, you will experience the joy of increasing your strength and focus which can be the keys to success. After you have finished training then you will have the ability to become efficient in training and at the same time have a rewarding career in yoga teaching.
The teachers are well equipped with the right knowledge to keep you going and to guide you all the way to your learning process.
- Cost: 2890 USD
- Training Length: 3 weeks (intensive) and 6 weeks program
- Yoga Style: Flow Yoga, Spiritually-Oriented Yoga, Hot/Heated Yoga, Gentle Yoga, and Alignment-Oriented Yoga
- Website: https://www.suzannevian.com/
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Jivayogasaigon/
OM Factory Yoga
A safe and very supportive environment is supercritical for an effective learning experience. You will not effectively learn if you have an environment that is disorganized and not managed well. Thankfully, there is this yoga school that will provide you a cool and authentic yoga learning experience.
The combination of a nice facility and in-house and guest teachers that are fully trained to help you have a rewarding career in Yoga. You will be loaded with the knowledge that you can use to build fundamentals in teaching your future students with confidence.
- Cost: 2950-3350 USD
- Training Length: 8 days to 6 weeks (depending on the program)
- Yoga Style: Flow Yoga and Alignment-Oriented Yoga
- Website: https://www.omfactory.yoga/
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/OmFactoryNYC
Golden Hearts Academy
The combination of the different aspects of yoga and related knowledge that comes along with it brings you to a whole new world of a unified soul and body. Yoga, natural recovery, meditation, and human energy are the aspects that this Golden Hearts Academy focuses on.
The management of the school since its start in 2007 ensures that the pieces of training are up-to-date and direct to the point. This only entails that you will be getting superb support for you to get a grasp on the lessons and fundamentals very well.
Expect the warm welcome and knowledge sharing across your training to make you one of the best and competitive yoga teachers out there.
- Cost: 1,673 USD
- Training Length: 7-weekends
- Yoga Style: Flow Yoga, Spiritually-Oriented Yoga, Specialty-Yoga, and Alignment-Oriented Yoga
- Website: http://ghs.vn/
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/omfactoryhanoi/
Zenith Yoga Hanoi
Giving utmost emphasis to the traditional ways of yoga can be really beneficial because it will open up lots of opportunities for you in the long run. In this school, you will have the privilege to find the inner you with the use of different yoga practices.
Since wellness is the main goal of this school you are assured that when you finished up your yoga teacher training, you will also feel that your overall wellbeing is improved. It is just like hitting two birds in one stone because you will have the chance to have an amazing career in yoga.
- Cost: To be discussed
- Training Length: 10 days, 20 days, or 6 months (depends on plan)
- Yoga Style: Flow Yoga, Spiritually-Oriented Yoga, Specialty Yoga, Gentle Yoga, and Alignment-Oriented Yoga
- Website: http://zenithyogavietnam.com
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/ZenithYogaVietnam/
Yoga Living Academy
If you are just starting out your career in yoga teaching without or have very little knowledge about it then do not worry as this school will guide you all the way. They also offer people who have already a background in yoga some advanced training to make their knowledge deeper.
In this school, you will have the philosophical basis of yoga in which you can use to effectively teach your students. You will have the ability to earn a decent amount of money and at the same time help people in achieving their fitness and life goals.
- Cost: To be discussed
- Training Length: 3 months
- Yoga Style: Flow Yoga, Spiritually-Oriented Yoga, Fitness Yoga, Gentle Yoga, and Alignment-Oriented Yoga
- Website: https://yogaliving.com.vn
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/YogaLivingStudio/
Want to take your practice to the next level? Do your yoga teacher training in India!